Looking for photos from Miss Havisham's Tea 1/5

  • fauxrari
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Hello friends!

      I had a great time at the tea and it was so good I decided to write an article about it for Squeals. The only problem is that I was so focused on taking pics for my Roman groups' next event at the Getty that I really didn't think to get my camera in the great camera melee that occurred every time our little group stopped to pose.

      So if you have pics and would like to share, I would appreciate it! It is probably easiest to send them to Eileen at Squeals since I already sent her my article to make the deadline: cgwsqueals(at)gmail(dot)com.

      Thanks!

      Lisa Klassen-Barnes