Re: [CGWcostumers] The Getty Villa and Miss Havisham

  • CoCo Hotel Liaison
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2012
      She meant this Friday, 12/28. It was extended due to address correction in squeals. :)

      Maegen Hensley
      Sent through Telepathy.

      On Dec 24, 2012, at 3:57 PM, Dani Crum <danicrum@...> wrote:

      Note that your due date is in the past.  You do know we only pretend to time travel in the CGW, right?

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 23, 2012, at 7:25 PM, "Diane" <pvdame@...> wrote:

      Time is running out to secure your place as one of Miss Havisham's honored guests at our Getty Villa tea and tour -- in Regency attire -- on January 5.
      We simply must confirm with the Villa how many guests are coming, so they will know how many tea dainties to prepare for us. Have you indicated that you intend to come, but have not yet confirmed that intention with your check?
      To ensure that your check/confirmation is received NO LATER THAN THIS FRIDAY, December 21, mail it today to: CGW Events, 1319 S. Peckham #10, Fullerton CA 92833, and confirm by e-mail that you have done so to Maegen Hensley at cgwvicepres@.... No reservations can be accepted after this deadline.
      Already a confirmed attendee? Great! Just be sure to contact the Getty Villa either by telephone (310/440-7300) or on-line at http://www.getty/edu/visit/ to obtain your free, timed admission ticket, without which you cannot gain entry.
      I will be in touch with all confirmed guests next weekend to share any last minute details, as well as information on how to get in touch with one another for possible carpooling.
      I hope to see many of you there and admire your sartorial splendor!
      Diane Y