Re: Anime Los Angeles is looking for Costume Repair Station volunteers

  • hazelchaz
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 13, 2012
      I should have mentioned that! It's on Friday the 4th of January, through Sunday the 6th.

      -Chaz

      --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Pamela Yates <hotrodqt@...> wrote:

      > I would be interested in helping. Please let me know more about the dates and
      > time.
      >
      > Pamela G. Swank-Yates
      >

      > ________________________________

    • fauxrari
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 20, 2012
        I would like to help. Currently, I don't know what my schedule will be like for that weekend and I am sick right now. If I am not sick by that time and am free and can arrange transportation I would like to come and help. Do you need a firm commitment or is a "let's hope/wish for the best okay"?

        Lisa K-B

        --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "hazelchaz" <cgw@...> wrote:

        > I should have mentioned that! It's on Friday the 4th of January, through Sunday the 6th.
        >
        > -Chaz
        >

        > --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Pamela Yates <hotrodqt@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I would be interested in helping. Please let me know more about the dates and
        > > time.
        > >
        > > Pamela G. Swank-Yates
        > >

        > > ________________________________

      • hazelchaz
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 22, 2012
          Lisa, while generally I'm looking for commitments, if you'd like to say "I'll come unless I'm sick" I'll be happy to run with that.

          Thanks!

          Chaz

          --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "fauxrari" <drivergirl@...> wrote:

          > I would like to help. Currently, I don't know what my schedule will be like for that weekend and I am sick right now. If I am not sick by that time and am free and can arrange transportation I would like to come and help. Do you need a firm commitment or is a "let's hope/wish for the best okay"?
          >
          > Lisa K-B
        • Reyes, Jennifer
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 27, 2012

            What if we don’t have tickets to the event?

            Jennifer Celise Reyes

            Marketing and Outreach Manager

            Childhelp Merv Griffin Village

            Childhelp Foster Family and Adoption Agency

            1743 Orange Tree Lane

            Redlands, CA 92374

            office 909-335-1164 Redlands

            office 951-845-3155 Beaumont

            JReyes@...

            www.childhelp.org

            I would like to help. Currently, I don't know what my schedule will be like for that weekend and I am sick right now. If I am not sick by that time and am free and can arrange transportation I would like to come and help. Do you need a firm commitment or is a "let's hope/wish for the best okay"?

            Lisa K-B

            --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "hazelchaz" <cgw@...> wrote:

            > I should have mentioned that! It's on Friday the 4th of January, through
            Sunday the 6th.

            > -Chaz
            >

            > --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com,
            Pamela Yates <hotrodqt@> wrote:

            > > I would be interested in helping. Please let me know more
            about the dates and
            > > time.
            > >
            > > Pamela G. Swank-Yates
            > >

            > > ________________________________

            w:st="on">CGW Sewing Circle , as many CGW people bring
            > > their own projects and work on them between emergencies.
            > >
            > > It's a marvelous teaching environment, as there are hundreds of eager
            young
            > > costumers who have started making their own costumes and have lots of
            questions
            > > about the best way to do things.
            > >
            > > 'Tis fun!
            > >
            > > Please let me know if you'll be able to join us.
            > >
            > > Chaz Boston Baden

            *** This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on contents contained in this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.***   ­­