Lucent Dossier at The Edison! March 11th

  • taggart99q
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 7:31 PM
      Tuesday March 11th is the day! A group of us from the CGW will be
      attending Lucent Dossier at The Edison in Downtown Los Angeles. The
      Edison is an amazing space that engulfs you in the past and transports
      you to the 1920's -1930's. High ceilings, industrial age machinery
      and classic furniture are the backdrop for the featured Wednesday
      night entertainment of Lucent Dossier. The weekly event is described
      on The Edison website as follows,

      "The Edison and Lucent Dossier Vaudeville Cirque are reintroducing and
      reinventing the spirit of cabaret. Reminiscent of Paris and Berlin of
      the 20's, Wednesday nights the venue is transformed into an
      exploration of the past - a peek into the decadent, sensuous
      underbelly of historic Los Angeles.

      Immediate entry will be granted to any presale ticket-holder arriving
      before 9:00 PM. After 9:00 PM, you may be subject to a delay if the
      venue is at capacity."

      To make this event planning as simple as possible, everyone that would
      like to attend will need to go to The Edison website and purchase
      their own tickets. Tickets are $15 when purchased ahead of time and
      $20 at the door. The bar opens at 5:00pm and Lucent actually begins
      at 9:00. I hear the beginning of the event is quite a sight so we are
      all going to meet at 8:30 downstairs by the bathrooms. To get in
      before 9:00 you must have purchased tickets online. Feel free to
      arrive earlier if you would like or later if need be. My cell # is
      323-351-3996 if you can't find us.

      The theme is indeed an interesting one that takes on many angles.
      Corsets, Moulin Rouge, Steampunk or classic 20's all are acceptable.
      Funky or strange is good or an artistic interpretation of the early
      1900's will certainly match the performers onstage.

      I look forward to seeing you all there and I am sure you will be
      impressed by the venue, the performances and your fellow attendees!

      My email is taggart99Q@... if you have any questions.

      The Edison – 108 W. 2nd Street #101 Los Angeles, CA 90012
      To purchase tickets or to find out more about The Edison go to
      www.edisondowntown.com
      To find out more about the group Lucent Dossier www.lucentdossier.com
      Photos posted on the LA Times site of both performers and attendees.
      http://www.latimes.com/theguide/lat-lucent-dossier-pg,0,6003025.photogallery?index=1