Sewing Machines on Sale Tuesday December 4 at Tuesday Morning

  • franwazz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      I don't want to sound like an ad for one of my employers, but I would like to mention that Tuesday Morning is selling Singer H74 Sewing Machines regularly priced at $599.95 for $299.99. Machines have 310 build in stitches, over 1000 stitch functions, extension table, 4 memory modules and all accessories. There are some irons list as well. The sale begins at 7 am Tuesday morning, and things sell out quickly. Not every store has every item listed in the catalog, so calling ahead is recommended. This is also available on line at www.tuesdaymorning.com. My store in West Jordan, Utah, has some great $59.99 Kenmore's with all the basics and more, as well.

      The store locator on the website cam tell you where the nearest Tuesday Morning is.

      Lines often form very early at stores for these sales. Bring a chair and an Egg McMuffin.

      Thought this might be useful info for Raffle folk for CoCo.