Programming Needs YOU!

  • Heather Pritchett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hello there! My name is Heather Pritchett and along with Rebecca Howard, we are your Costume College 2013 Programming department. The ground work has already begun for next year, but we need help. We're looking for 2-3 assistants. One to help with some non-class scheduling and another 1-2 willing bodies to directly assist and learn the ropes.

      It's fun and you get to peer behind the curtain and find out how we really plan around 300 hours of learning goodness. Please drop me an email at heather@... if you're interested in helping out. While general knowledge of excel and google docs is useful, it's not required so long as you're willing to learn! I look forward to hearing from any interested parties! Thanks!|

      Heather