CGW Event: Miss Havisham's Wedding Breakfast

  • CoCo Hotel Liaison
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      Did you miss getting a ticket to the Jane Austen Ball?

      Come join us instead at Miss Havisham's Wedding Breakfast in your Regency attire!  Saturday, January 5, 2013.  RSVP NOW!
      Directly after the holidays is CGW's first Event of 2013.   CGW is hosting a Tour and Tea at the Getty Villa -- only $20 for its members -- so send your checks to me quickly as space is limited.  The theme is Miss Havisham's Wedding Breakfast, hosted by Ms. Diane Yoshitomi.  The event, which starts at noon, includes Tea/Lunch and tours.

      Diane printed some lovely details in this month's Squeals (distributed on 11/26) so be sure to read all about it.  You can send your RSVP and check (payable to CGW, Inc.) to:

      CGW Events, 1319 S. Peckham, #10, Fullerton, CA 92833.

      NOTE:  The apartment # was inadvertently left out of the issue, so please don't forget to add it to your envelope.  Due to the misprint, we are extending the deadline to 12/28/12 for the RSVP in-hand date.

      Please notify me by email --cgwvicepres@... --  when your check is in the mail so that USPS holiday delays will not affect our head count confirmation to Getty, nor your place in this very select gathering.

      Event Details

      Date:  Saturday, January 5, 2013 - 12pm-4pm  (meet at noon, Tea begins at 1pm)

      Location:  The Getty Villa, 17985 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, CA 90265  (NOTE - this is NOT the Getty Museum in Los Angeles, but the Getty Villa in Malibu - different location but still extraordinary!!!)

      Tickets to the Tea:  $20 for members (and sister guilds), $45 for non-members; payable to CGW, Inc.

      Tickets to Tour:  FREE - but you must reserve an admission ticket by calling 310-440-7300 or visiting their website athttp://www.getty.edu/visit/ and clicking on the right-hand side in orange "Get FreeTickets to the Getty Villa"

      Parking:  $15 per car

      Attire:  Regency recommended, but not required.