Costume College Lost and Found
- The Information Chair from College 2012 is still holding several items that were found at College around the class rooms and hotel. Among these items is a sum of cash.
If you lost anything, please contact me with a description of the item and where you think you lost it. If we have it, we would like to get it back to you.
Natalie Meyer, Dean Costume College 2013
- Sorry it's taken me a couple of weeks to get to this. I've found a home
for a couple
of items but here's what I have left in the Lost and Found bin.
1. 2 or 3 yards of fancy trim in a "Congratulations Grad" gift bag.
2. A pair of fairly nice reading glasses (maybe from last year).
3. A bangle wrist or ankle bracelet with a gold colored clasp.
4. A black bead necklace.
5. A set of photos of costume displays.
6. Two notebooks.
a.) one red steno pad
b.) one older square grid notebook
7. A 2010/2011 At a Glance black calendar with a bunch of business
cards and addresses filled in.
8. A well used metal stand with a heavy round base with two metal rods
sticking up. A short one
in the center and a taller one with a hook on top from the rim.
If any of these belongs to you or if you know who they may belong to,
let me know and we'll figure
out a way to get them home.
The metal stand is probably a thread holder (for a serger or sewing machine). I have one similar and use it for quite a lot of things. Not mine, however!