Costume College Lost and Found

  • Costume College Dean
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012
      The Information Chair from College 2012 is still holding several items that were found at College around the class rooms and hotel. Among these items is a sum of cash.

      If you lost anything, please contact me with a description of the item and where you think you lost it. If we have it, we would like to get it back to you.

      Thanks.
      Natalie Meyer, Dean Costume College 2013
    • Lee Bennett
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2014
        Sorry it's taken me a couple of weeks to get to this. I've found a home
        for a couple
        of items but here's what I have left in the Lost and Found bin.

        1. 2 or 3 yards of fancy trim in a "Congratulations Grad" gift bag.

        2. A pair of fairly nice reading glasses (maybe from last year).

        3. A bangle wrist or ankle bracelet with a gold colored clasp.

        4. A black bead necklace.

        5. A set of photos of costume displays.

        6. Two notebooks.
        a.) one red steno pad
        b.) one older square grid notebook

        7. A 2010/2011 At a Glance black calendar with a bunch of business
        cards and addresses filled in.

        8. A well used metal stand with a heavy round base with two metal rods
        sticking up. A short one
        in the center and a taller one with a hook on top from the rim.

        If any of these belongs to you or if you know who they may belong to,
        let me know and we'll figure
        out a way to get them home.

        Lee Bennett
      • a1hugswell
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20, 2014

          The metal stand is probably a thread holder (for a serger or sewing machine).  I have one similar and use it for quite a lot of things.  Not mine, however!

        • Regina Lawson
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 20, 2014
            No. 8 is a large cone thread stand.

            Ever,