Museum Exhibit

  • Eileen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      I just got back from the San Bernardino County Museum. Their "The
      Fabrics of Our Past" exhibit covers 1oo years of fashion , 1860s to
      1960s with a really nice display of clothing and accessories. If you
      are in the area and need time for a relaxing hour or so, stop.

      The exhibit run through Jan 6, 2013.

      Next they will be having an exhibit on Wedding Attire.

      San Bernardino County Museum
      2024 Orange Tree Lane
      Redlands. CA 92374-4560