Kathryn Wolters and the beaded pearl class

  • Liz Langford
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2012
      Kathryn:

      Could you email me privately at budnjessie@... concerning a question about this class?

      Thanks...

      Liz Langford

    • Hotel Liaison Costume College
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2012
        To piggy-back on this meeting, I would like to host an hour after to discuss CGW Events for the remainder of the Calendar year 2012 and through February of 2013.  This discussion will take place from 3pm-4pm at the Buena Park location.

        Should you wish to come just for this portion or stay from the previous meeting, all suggestions and discussions are welcome!  We hope to have another wonderfully successful year of workshops, costumed events, and CGW Goes Tos!

        Maegen Hensley
        Vice President - Costumer's Guild West 2012-2013
        Hotel Liaison - Costume College 2013