Medieval bras!

  • limner1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      One of my co-workers found a fascinating item online over the weekend-- evidently there is some medieval castle in Austria that is being investigated/excavated archealogically, and at the late Middle Ages level of a rubbish dump somewhere in the castle, the excavators found the remains of what appear to be four bras made out of linen! Several news agencies covered the story, evidently, and there are a couple of photos accompanying the various articles. I don't have a specific link to the info, but a Google search for "Austrian bra castle" was what brought up the stories for us.

      Trippy reading for students of costume history,

      Sarah/Jo Ann

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      consumerproducts.com
    • Laura Freas