Re: [CGWcostumers] Exhibit Volunteers Still Needed

  • Beverly Azizi
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      Ok sign me up for Thursday 7-9. And I will sign up for a sit shift when I see the class schedule.

      Beverly Azizi

      finnmoxa1 wrote:

      Hey! I've seen some posts from volunteers offering up their services and thought I'd give a last shout out this week--

      I am still looking for some volunteers for the Costume Exhibit to aid with hands-on setup/breakdown, and also to sit in one hour shifts and watch over the costumes. Chaz has graciously volunteered to sit in for most of the shifts, but I would love to find some more helpers so that he is not trapped in there the entire weekend. The following available times are listed below. Please respond to me personally with when you would like to help, and I will put you on the schedule. Thanks!

      Setup--

      Thursday, 4-6 pm, 7-9 pm [this is hands-on, need help dressing mannequins]

      Breakdown--

      Sunday, 3-5 pm [hands-on, undressing mannequins]

      Windows available for one hour shifts to watch over costumes in the Exhibit-

      Friday, 9-11 am, 12-5 pm
      Saturday, 10-11 am, 12-2 pm, 4-5 pm
      Sunday, 9 am-3 pm

      Thank you!