Labyrinth of Jareth Photos from this weekend

  • Noelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 11:54 AM
      Hi all!

      A few of us attended the Labyrinth of Jareth Masquerade Ball in LA this weekend.

      Here's some of the pictures of the event that I took and thought you all might like to see:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc42/sets/72157630383080978/

      When I get our professional pictures back, I'll try and post those too. You all should see some familiar faces in here. :-)

      Noelle Paduan