OT - spam emails

  • Annie Mitschek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      Hi, All,

      I'd like to apologize to all of you who may have been receiving spam emails from my account. Obviously I was hacked. I have been trying to get my password changed but Yahoo! has been less than helpful and their prompts go nowhere. I have Bennett working on it since last week and will remedy it ASAP. In the meantime, if there is no topic, in the subject line just delete it. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thanks for understanding. Annie Mitschek