Re: [CGWcostumers] Sewing machine repair in Orange County

  • Rebecca Thelin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2012
      I've got a place in Irvine I've taken my Newhome machine too a few times. Last time I used them they were located off the 5 Fwy at Culver, near Culver & Walnut, in the shopping center on the side with Ralphs.  HOWEVER, looking them up on the web right now, seems they've moved since I last visited them (good to know! :) They're now in Tustin, about 5 min away from their old location.

      AAA Vaccuum & Sewing

      Tel: (714) 573-1444.
      New Address: 743 El Camino Real, Suite B, Tustin, CA 92780-4311

      Hope this helps!

      -=-Becky

      On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 12:40 PM, hazelchaz <cgw@...> wrote:

      I've seen people talk about where to take their machines in L.A. or Long Beach. Anyone know a good place for taking a machine down here in Orange County? Or is Sew-Vac in Long Beach my closest option?

    • Karen Allen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2012
        Mel's on Euclid in Anaheim.
      • Kell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2012
          sew and Vac in Long Beach is most excellent! There is also All Brands in OC on Harbor Blvd. both are good stores.