Patterns

  • limner1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 10:22 AM
      My boss has been working on de-cluttering her life lately, and showed me a box of commercial dress patterns (from the 70's and 80's) recently that she would like to sell or dispose of somehow. If anyone out there has an interest in "vintage" patterns and would like to get a look at these, my boss's name is Bonnie Kaufman and she can be contacted at cwwizard@.... She also has a small selection of patterns from the 50's and early 60's (including at least one maternity outfit)....

      Jo Ann

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      consumerproducts.com