Re: Fashion Show

  • limner1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2012
      Is this a request for folks who have actual vintage garments, or reproduction ones?

      Jo Ann

      57-Year-Old Woman Look 27
      Local woman discovers wrinkle secret that has doctors angry.
      TheSmartStyleLiving.com
    • hndthmnky
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2012
        Hi,

        I know the woman who was first contacted about this. She does Civil War so she wasn't sure how it got to her. She was looking to pass this information on to people who might be interested and I recommended the Costumers Guild. I think any questions you have would be best directed to the people who made the request.

        I hope this helps!

        Darlene
      • fslcoop@pacbell.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2012
          The Art Deco Society was recently contacted by the Women's Club in Santa Monica with a request to do a fashion show for its members on Saturday, September 14, 2013. I can't take on another fashion show so close to the one we usually do for Homestead Museum's Ticket to the Twenties, but I thought one of you may be interested. If you are, please contact me offlist and I'll put you in touch with them.

          Suzanne
        • fslcoop@pacbell.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
            I know that some of you expressed interest in helping the Women's Club when I posted this before. If you're interested in putting together a fashion show for her, please contact her directly:

            Since we talked last summer and again last fall, I am following up to find out if your contact was going to be able to do something for our Sept 14, 2013 Clubhouse Centennial event celebrating the 100th anniversary of our historic 1913 Clubhouse?

            Beverly Biber, Woman's Club of South Pasadena
            Tel: 323-255-9906
            Cell: 213-300-9305

            Thanks,
            Suzanne