UPDATE Re: Costume College Sunday Tea & Gala

  • cgwvicepres
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2012
      Please be advised that there are two versions of our Costume College Application, (which is also used for purchasing tickets to the Tea or Gala,) the only difference being the mailing address. While either version will get you where you need to be, the most direct route would be to use this version of the form:

      http://costumecollege.net/pdfs/coco_application.pdf

      or make sure you are sending to the following address:

      Costumers Guild West, Inc., Attn: Costume College Registrar, 1917 Crestshire Dr., Glendale, CA 91208

      Thanks for your understanding!
      Elizabeth McCash
    • joan hemm
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22, 2012
        The registration form had the same address as the tea, which I didn't realize.  Hope it gets to where it's supposed to be!
        Joan

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 24, 2012
          The tea/gala and limited attendance forms both go to the same place for mailing convenience. I will be giving all the tea/gala forms to the appropriate person as soon as the deadline passes for collecting them.

          Thanks
          Kim Bergdahl

          --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, joan hemm <hemmjoan@...> wrote:

          > The registration form had the same address as the tea, which I didn't realize.  Hope it gets to where it's supposed to be!
          > Joan

        • Joan Hemm
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 24, 2012
            Thank you!