CoCo Registration Packet Stuffing

  • Dean Of Costume College
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 4, 2012
      The Costume College committee needs your help!

      We have several hundred registration packets that need to be stuffed before they can be mailed and we would greatly appreciate your help.  The packet stuffing will be held Saturday April 14th at 1pm at the home of Mela Hoyt-Heydon, 3887 Whistle Train Road, Brea, CA 92823. Those registered for College who come help will be able to pick-up their packets and submit their sign-up form for Limited Attendance Classes before they leave.

      I hope to see you there!

      Thank you,
      Rebecca "Becca" Metzger
      Dean -Costume College 2012
      costumecollegedean@...
    • LoraleePage
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 4, 2012
        Do you want RSVPs?

        Sent from my iPhone

      • msgoldrush@aol.com

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 5, 2012
             Hi, I just send in my application for CC12 on Monday. Can I come help too?

            Toni Nelson

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 5, 2012
              Absolutely! You do not have to be registered for Costume College to volunteer!
              -Elizabeth McCash
              CGW Vice President/ Events Coordinator and Membership Development Chair

            • tonin333@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 5, 2012
                OK, then count 2 more sets of hands. Carl and I should both be there to help out.

                Toni Nelson
                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: Elizabeth McCash <cgwvicepres@...>
                Sender: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 12:48:18 -0700
                To: <CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 5, 2012
                  RSVPs are always welcome!

                  Thank you,
                  Rebecca "Becca" Metzger
                  Dean -Costume College 2012
                  costumecollegedean@...
                  www.costumecollege.net

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 6, 2012
                    Rebbeca,

                    Please put Pamela Swank-Yates & Julia Schroder-Clayton
                    on your list. We will be happy to help and it is not too far for us to drive.

                    Pamela G. Swank-Yates

                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 6

                      Please join us for our annual Costume College Registration Packet stuffing party!!!  Saturday April 11, 2015 at 1:00pm at the home of Mela Hoyt-Heydon in Brea, CA.

                      If you wish to pick-up your packet that day, please RSVP to Becca M at cocoregistrar@... by Friday 4/10 so that your mailing label can be pulled ahead of time.

                       Hope to see you there!

                      Becca Metzger

                      Registrar

                      Costume College '15And if you can’t make it to the Party, don’t worry! At least you know that the Registrations Books will be mailed shortly! The Packets are usually mailed the first business day following the Party. If you have already registered for Costume College, be on the lookout for your Registration Packet during the 2nd week of April!

                      If you haven’t yet registered, don’t delay! While the absolute last day to register for Costume College 2014 is June 23rd, if you wish to sign up for Limited Attendance Classes, you need to register by May 5th in order to have enough time to sign up for Limited Attendance (LA) Classes. (The last day to turn in your LA Signup Form is May 12th.) Register online or via mail NOW so you can receive your Registration Packet (with all 2014 class information) as soon as it’s available!

                    • Lisa Klassen
                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 7

                        If we had submitted a class to teach, when should we know if it was accepted or not? I haven't heard anything either way. Thanks,
                        Lisa Klassen-Barnes

                      • Rebecca Howard
                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 7
                          Lisa,
                          You should have gotten an email from the Programming Teacher Liaison a few weeks ago. You may want to check your spam box. Let me know off list if you don't find it.

                          Rebecca Howard
                          Dean, 2015