Caught on Camera photos for CoCo 2012

  • Val
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      If you've had a chance to attend Costume College the last two years, and visited the wonderful Costume Gallery set up by Diane Yoshitomi there, you've probably also seen the Caught on Camera display. It's a large display board filled with photos taken of attendees in their costumes. Most were taken during the previous year's CoCo, but others were taken at other events during the year. Some of these probably wouldn't have a chance to be worn at CoCo due to the elaborate nature of them, but this gives them a chance to show it off.
      Now is the time to start digging through your photos from last year's CoCo, and any events you've attended since then, up to the month before CoCo 2012.
      Our preference is just a single one of you, but I am able to crop it if others are in the shot, to a point. I have used ones with two or three people. But with the size of photo I use, the details won't be as clear. The photo should be clear, and in good lighting. They will be enlarged to a 5x7 for the display.
      Because of the number of photos that are sent in, I need to limit the number of each person I can display to two photos, but you may send more in if you'd prefer I choose the best if you're unsure. I have many photos in my own album if you see one of yourself that you'd like to be used. http://www.pbase.com/cinnamonhrts/costume_college_2011&page=3
      I will be taking entrees until about the middle of July before CoCo, and I'll send a reminder out each month. You can send them at any time until then to Valarie LaBore cinnamonhrts@... I will need your name if it doesn't show in your email address. If someone else is in the photo, you will need their permission for it to be displayed.
      There will also be another memorial display of photos of Corinne Pleger, "Corinne & Me", where we will be asking for photo entries of you and Corinne. A request will be sent out for those soon.