White Christmas at the Los Angeles Theater

  • Colleen Crosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008
      A big thank you to Emily for posting about the White Christmas event at the Los Angeles Theater yesterday.

      A group of us dressed up 1950's for the movie, where lots of people taking pictures of the gorgeous theater's architecture (built in 1931), stopped to admire and take pictures of us, too. The powder room was incredible! I wish I had mirrors like that at home.

      After the movie, we trooped over to Clifton's to continue our 1950's experience. It's a cafeteria, and I think they haven't changed their menu in 60 years. I tried the cream jello on a 50's lark, but I really enjoyed the custard pie.

      On our way back to our cars, we stopped to check out the rink in Pershing Square, where we'll be skating in January. It looks fun, and I almost wish we were going at night, it was lit so prettily.

      ~Colleen