Just in time for the holidays; I'm selling my first Dickens costume

  • Valarie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      I'm selling my skirt, cape, and drawstring purse I made for my first
      Dickens event for $45.00. It was made using Simplicity 8910 pattern,
      size 18-20. It's in excellent condition.
      It's shown here on the right with my mother wearing it.
      http://www.pbase.com/cinnamonhrts/image/57880537
      The cape is a solid green twill, 15" long, with a coordinating bias
      trim, & a matching drawstring purse. The skirt is a red plaid wool
      blend, 38" gathered waist w/ hook & eye closure (there's room for
      increase/reduction of 4"), 40" long.
      The white blouse is not included.
      Email me cinnamonhrts@... or call 619-670-6153.
      I am leaving on Thurs for the SF Dickens Faire, and will return on
      Sunday nite, but will have my laptop with me.
      I'm in the San Diego area, shipping to LA is $9.67.
      Val