Re: [CGWcostumers] Re: SF Valley Serger Sellers

  • Annie K
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2012
      Hello,

      Fairly new member chiming in as well to add my recommendation for Kingdom Sewing! That shop is my favorite shop for machines. Most of my equipment have been purchased as floor models at discounted rates at the Northridge store and they've always been incredibly helpful and supportive whenever I had a problem. They also offer in-house servicing with a technician on site, notions, programs, and machine parts such as sewing feet. If they don't have it, they offer to place orders without an extra charge except for upfront payment for the part. I haven't taken any of their classes but they have classes available to all customers who have purchased from them.

      I would also buy again from them should I need to but what I've bought has worked so well that I only need to go in for the occasional servicing :)

      Annie Kim

      On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Jane <buttonwillow9@...> wrote:

      Lindsay,

      I myself was referred to Kingdom Sewing & Vacuum Center at 8923 Resea Blvd, Northridge, and I bought my own new machine there a couple of years ago. I recommend a visit. It's in the near vicinity of Cal State Northridge.

      While I did buy a new machine, there was a floor model available at a reduced price that was mighty tempting. The people are nice, they do offer free classes to purchasers, and classes at a price for others. Kingdom also have a branch in Simi Valley where most of their embroidery classes are held. If I were to buy another machine, that's where I would shop first.

      Jane Reed
      -

    • gweninla
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012
        I'm also a happy/repeat customer of Kingdom, for about 12 years.

        They've kept my vintage machines in good working order. Also happy with an inexpensive portable (New Home? can't recall!) I bought for taking to classes a few years back.

        No high pressure sales, either.

        Mary G. Betz
        aka Gwen In L.A.