Sewing Workshops January

  • Shelley Peters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012

      January 4 Last Dance Class before the Dickens Ball   http://www.riversidevictoriandance.com/
      January 7 ,8  Dickens Festival, Riverside* "A Christmas Carol"   www.Dickensfest.com
      January 8 7:30 pm Mr. Fezziwigs Ball
      January 14, 15 Sewing Workshop, Simi Valley shelleypeters@...
      January 14, 15 Gathering of the Gunfighters, Yuma AZ    www.RGAmerica.org
      January, 21,22  Sewing Workshop in Irvine shelleypeters@...
      January 21, Jane Austen Evening, Pasadena ,  http://janeaustenevening.org/
      January 21,22 Live Fire, Seeley, acws.net
      January 28 Viennese Nights (A Grand Victorian) Ball San Diego http://waltznsuch.org/specialevents.html
      January 28,29 Yuma Quartermaster Depot* Civil War reenactment, Yuma www.acws.net
      February 4  TBA Sewing Workshop
      February 11,12   Arizona Statehood Days , Phoenix *
      February 18,19,20  Civil War Reenactment, Calico Ghost Town    www.acws.net
      February 18,19  Strathearn Museum Living History, SimiValley  www.civilwaralliance.com
      February 25 Sewing Workshop TBA
      March 3 & 17 Sewing Workshop TBA
      March 10,11 Civil War Reenactment, AntiqueGas&SteamEngineMuseum* Vista www.civilwaralliance.com
      March 10,11 Picacho Peak , AZ Civil War Reenactment
                                                   http://www.pr.state.az.us/parks/PIPE/events.htm
      March 24, 25 Civil War Reenactment St Catherines Academy, * Anaheim
      March 24 Social Daunce Irregulars Ball, Pasadena
      April 7 Edwardian Corset Workshop CGW.org*
      April 14,15 Civil War Reenactment, Fairwiew Park , * Costa Mesa ,  www.acws.net
      April 21 Sewing Workshop TBA
      April 28, 29 Civil War Reenactment, Pierce College*, Woodland Hills, www.civilwaralliance.com
      April 28 May Faire Ball, San Diego
      May 11-13” Gaslight Gathering” Steampunk & Victoriana Conf. San Diego* www.GaslightGathering.org
      June 2,3 El Dorado Park Long Beach TBA?
      July 7,8 Ft. MacArthur Timeline* San Pedro

      Shelley Peters
      SewPeriod! Proprietress, Kansas Mercantile
      KansasMercantile.com
      951-928-961 home
      951-334-8054 mobile
      20071 Hansen Ave