Re: Sad news

  • Monika Goebel
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2011
      I'm sorry to hear of the sudden passing of Corinne Pleger. I recall her name but not meeting her in person at my first CoCo this year, however, it's sad to lose experienced costumers from whom we can learn a lot.

      Monika Goebel
    • colleency
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2011
        A memorial service for Corinne Pleger will be held on Saturday, December 10, 1 PM at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood (6712 Hollywood Blvd).

        Thank you,
        Colleen

        --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "colleency" <colleency@...> wrote:

        > It is with an extremely heavy heart that I tell you CGW lost one of our members last weekend. Corinne Pleger unexpectedly and very suddenly died of a possible allergic reaction.
        >
        > Corinne was survived by husband, Dave, and son, Evan, as well as many, many very dear friends. She was a past dean of Costume College, as well as teaching classes every year. She was also a member of the Art Deco Society, the West Adams Heritage Association, and the Curious Collectors of Bakers Street.
        >
        > Details will be forthcoming about the memorial service.
        >
        > ~Colleen

      • taggart99q
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2011
          What a wonderful place for a memorial service. Fitting for such a wonderful lady.