Re: Bowtie pattern?

  • hazelchaz
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2011
      I appreciate everyone's help with this. I have a bow tie, now I just need practice or assistance tieing it for the Saturday night party!

      --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Jane" <buttonwillow9@...> wrote:

      > I own Simplicty pattern #9400 for regular neckties and a bow tie. Google on Simplicity 9400 and you';llbe led right to a pic of the pattern envelope. I'll be happy to lend you the pattern if we can manage a meet-up. I haunt Pacoima and Glendale. Are you anywhere close?
      >
      > Jane Reed
    • Corinne Pleger
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 21, 2011
        No mystery!  If you can tie your shoes you can tie a bow tie.  Same premise.

        Corinne Pleger, CPA, Partner
        BLP-The Eclectic Accountants & Business Advisors

        Brakensiek Leavitt Pleger, LLP
        5670 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1450
        Los Angeles, CA 90036
        323-954-3100
        323-857-0048 fax
        www.blp-cpas.com

        This email transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organization to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, copying, printing, distributing or disseminating the information contained herein as well as taking any action in reliance of its content is prohibited and may be unlawful. If this message has been received in error, please notify the sender immediately and subsequently delete the message.

        To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, unless explicitly provided otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer or used to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

        http://www.blp-cpas.com