Skating Opportunity

  • lpageortez
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      Hi All-
      You may have noticed that there is an ice skating party in the works for January 14, 2012. (Save the date!)

      In conjunction with that, we have been invited to send a group of costumed skaters to the Grand Opening at Pershing Square on Thursday, November 17th. This is the day they are officially opening the rink and they will have a press party to do so. Participants must be in costume and ready to go by 10:00am and mingle with attendees. They will have some opening ceremonies and then they will have a group of children and youth from the area be the first ones out on the ice. Costumed skaters will join them after they have the first laps. In order to do this, we need 3-5 persons. Skating ability does not matter: A historical costume and smile and friendly, fun attitude are what is needed. If you are interested, please RSVP to Loralee by noon, November 8th.

      Loralee
      [*You may RSVP to Loralee at cgw.events@... -EM]
    • cocoregistrar
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011
        Since it appears to be a daytime thing, count me in.
        Natalie