A Conversation with Edith Head: Legendary Costumer's Stories

  • colleency
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2011
      This play is returning to Los Angeles, and I can't recommend it highly enough!

      It's a one-woman show, where "Edith Head" reminisces about her life: the celebrities, what they wore, the events, and the feel of Hollywood. It is quite excellent!

      I took my mom, and while I enjoyed hearing about the costumes, she relived her memories of what was going on in Hollywood when she was young!

      You can get reduced price tickets on Goldstar: www.goldstar.com.

      I hope you all get a chance to enjoy it!

      Colleen
    • cocoregistrar
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011
        Went to see it last year. It was wonderful!!
        Natalie