SAVE THE DATE! CGW Goes To theMessiah Sing Along- November 27th- Yorba Linda, CA

  • CGWcostumers-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2011
      A wonderful way to begin your Christmas season, the Messiah Sing has become a
      tradition for many families and friends. Guests and choir are encouraged to
      optionally dress in eighteenth century/Baroque costumes. The event is held in
      the period appropriate East Room of the Richard Nixon Library. There are two
      performances (1:00p and 3:30p) and the line starts forming about an hour before
      the performance. Seating is unreserved, and doors open 1/2 hour prior to each
      performance. This event is free to the public, with donations to the Yorba Linda
      Arts Alliance gratefully accepted to defray the cost of the production. Free
      parking at the Nixon and Friends Christian Church parking lot, across Yorba
      Linda Blvd. Scores are available for purchase for $10. There are limited scores
      available for borrowing.
      In the past CGW has attended the second performance and folks have enjoyed our
      attire. We usually sit together. Loralee will reserve seats for CGW members and
      friends who have RSVP'd. Please arrive before 3:00p. We will try to get a group
      picture in the room while it is still light outside and before the room fills
      with guests for the second performance. If you will need assistance changing
      into your attire, please arrive earlier and email me to make arrangements. The
      Nixon has a large room where we can do this. If you are able to attend the first
      performance also, YLAA and those in attendance have enjoyed our walking around
      and being available to pose for pictures with attendees. I will also make a
      reservation for a no-host dinner afterwards at Polly's Pies in Yorba Linda.
      Polly's has a reasonably priced menu and great pies. Please RSVP by 11/18 to
      let us know you will be joining us. I will send out an email with final
      information and my cell phone number.

      Richard Nixon Library:
      18001 Yorba Linda Blvd., Yorba Linda, CA

      Pollys Pies:
      18132 Imperial Hwy
      Yorba Linda CA 92886

      CGW Liaison: Loralee Page at cgw.events@...