Re: Victorian Male Costuming

  • Toni Nelson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2011
      Wow, I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful ideas. While we don't have a suit or tux that fits him right now, we are going to try to pick one up so I can work on altering it.
      I'm so excited. I've been dying to attend a Victorian Ball for years, and we are finally going to go.
      We had started picking up his accessories at earlier Costume Colleges, but he has changed sizes through the years so we needed to start from scratch with the clothing. Thanks for the time saving suggestions.

      Toni Nelson