SQUEALS deadline nears

  • hazelchaz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
      I hope by now everyone has their October SQUEALS FROM DA GHODFUZZY?

      That means it's now almost time for the November issue's deadline. That's right, you have another five days to get me your Letters to the Editor, articles, a photo of a costume project you're working on -- anything you think might be interesting to the other CGW members.

      (And what do you guys think of the cover? Did the back cover group, completely different from the front cover, throw you for a loop and you want us to go back to featuring the same person front and back?

      Chaz
    • hazelchaz
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2011
        Deadline for submitting items for the December 2011 SQUEALS is in a few days. Send me something, if you like. (I have about four articles that I cut from the last issue for space and hold for this or another issue, so be aware I might not be able to immediately use what you send.)
      • hazelchaz
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
          The deadline for the next SQUEALS FROM DA GHODFUZZY, the January issue, is a few days away.

          If you wanted to submit a memorial piece in appreciation of Corinne Pleger, I'll give you a little extra time. Shall we say, the 15th?

          Chaz