Costume Sale in time for Halloween

  • G. Annie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      If you are in the Los Angeles area this weekend for the Opera sale I saw posted here a few days ago this might interest you as well. It's similar to the sale at Western Costume and you might find some amazing treasures or something that, with a little love and restoration, might work perfectly for the design you have planned. Please stop in and check it out. (inserting copy below)

      [ On Saturday October 8th and Sunday October 9th we will be having our pre-Halloween HUGE costume sale! Now that Valentino's Costumes, the Wardrobe Wing and Costume Couture have FINALLY finished getting everything moved into our new location we realizedÂ…. WE HAVE NO MORE ROOM! So now we must clear out even more costume pieces to make room for new stock. So this will mean hundreds of vintage and re-created costumes and pieces, jewelry, hats, shoes, accessories, and even fabric and notions will be available to purchase and everything will be priced to MOVE!
      This is an open invitation so please invite friends and forward this email to anyone else you feel might be interested.
      If you have items you wish to sell yourself and want to join us please give us a call here at the shop for more details.

      Starting on Saturday October 8th from 10am to 4pm and then again on Sunday October 9th from 12 noon to 4pm

      The Costume House
      Home of Valentino's Costumes, The Wardrobe Wing and Costume Couture

      7324 Greenbush Ave.
      North Hollywood, CA. 91605
      P) 818-508-9933
      F) 818-508-9339