Looking for Jenny-Rose White

  • taggart99q
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2011
      Hello! I have recently moved from SoCal to Fredericksburg, VA and looking in my 2009 CGW directory I see there is a fellow costumer here! She is listed as Jenny-Rose White. Not sure if she is still in the area or part of the guild, but if so and you are she, if you're interested in a sewing buddy, message me! I am primarily a historic sewer/ costumer, but I would love to connect with anyone creative down here. :)

      Thanks!

      Emily Taggart
      taggart99Q (at) yahoo (dot) com

      P.S. Thanks Yosh for making the Directory! It's working :)
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
        Emily,
        Contact me offline for Jenny's e-mail info. You'll find my personal e-mail address in the CGW Directory -- yea, you for remembering it even tho' it is now several years out of date!
        The Yosh

        ***CGW Owner edit: Please always be careful how you share other people's contact information.***