Re: [CGWcostumers] Digest Number 668

  • Elizabeth Mccash
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
    Hi there and thank you for contacting me!

    Please note that I will be unavailable via e-mail from Thursday July 28th through Monday August 1st, as I will be attending CGW's Costume College. (www.costumecollege.org)

    Upon my return, I will no longer hold the position of CGW Director-at-Large (running for another position- we'll see what happens,) and this e-mail address will no longer be applicable. You should still expect a reply, but please notice if the return address has changed.

    Thanks!

    Sincerely, Elizabeth McCash

  • Elizabeth McCash
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      LOL! Stupid away message! I thought I had turned that off for messages from groups! My apologies! :)
      -Elizabeth M