Home again, home again...*sigh*

  • Jonnalyhn Wolfcat Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Thank you all for a wonderful event again, you did a great job!

      We made it back home last night and Nayeli slept the whole flight back, unlike the other babes on the plane.  :P

      Erik and I are already making plans for how to look at attending next year, with the hope/goal/plan of staying perhaps until Monday.  :)

      --
      Wolfcat,
      dreaming of a costumed world
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
        Not sure why this never seemed to show up.

        Jonnalyhn Wolfcat