Looking for a place to stay for CoCo...

  • fauxrari
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2011
      Hello friends!

      I was wondering if there was anyone who was going to be staying not at the host hotel, but at another hotel nearby? Basically, I can't stay on the computer for more than 5-10 minutes and need to find somewhere to stay for CoCo weekend that is relatively inexpensive and was wondering if anyone had found a nice hotel close to our host hotel for CoCo.

      Or perhaps there's still room at the host hotel? Can someone remind me of the rates and phone #? (I left my paperwork at home. I'm in Rancho now working on the Arm Yourself! class with my brother.)

      My husband and I are coming from Bakersfield. We could stay at my parents' house in Rancho Cucamonga, but that's still an hours' drive and seeing as it is our first anniversary on the 30th and all... we would really like our own room. : )

      If you did find a nice hotel or if you could run a quick hotels.com search for me and share the results, I would be forever thankful. I've had fibromyalgia for the past 10 years of my life (I'm 29) and was recently diagnosed with bursitis in my shoulders and carpal tunnel syndrome in my wrists and am working on my 3 CoCo class presentations and waaaaaaayyyyy exceeding my alloted typing/computer time and feeling the pain from it.

      Any help anyone can give is GREATLY appreciated.

      Thank so much you again,

      Lisa Klassen-Barnes