Costumes needed

  • Colleen Crosby
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
      If anyone has a Dickens costume that they would be willing to wear from 10-11:30 am on Thusday, November 20th at the ice rink in downtown LA, please let me know right away. This is a volunteer opportunity to greet vips as they arrive to the grand opening of the rink. I'm looking for 2 people, and they don't necessarily need to skate. Skating ability would be a bonus.

    • Snuzequeen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
        Colleen, I can probably do it because my gallbladder surgery is on the 12th and I should be OK by then--
        Karen