Re: [CGWcostumers] Reminder- Photos for Caught on Camera for CoCo

  • Jonnalyhn Wolfcat Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2011
    Val,

    I finally got around to finding these-I know I also have a medieval outfit but I can't find it on my hard drive yet!

    Nayeli is growing quickly-she's closing in on 11 pounds and will be turning 3 months Friday of CoCo.  Gambit and I are working on a couple of costumes for her to wear, and then he will take her away during the Gala after she's been seen.

    Wolfcat

    On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Val <cinnamonhrts@...> wrote:

    Here's your monthly reminder aka Nag Nag Nag, to start looking at your costume photos from the past year and consider submitting them for the wonderful Costume Exhibit and Caught on Camera display at this year's Costume College.
    I know you've been all making some wonderful costumes and we'd love to see them, especially if you can't wear them to Coco. I've received some gorgeous ones recently.
    So check your albums, & yell at your friends to look in theirs. Or ask someone to take some photos of you in full gear. Send them on to me cinnamonhrts@...
    We prefer them of just you but 2-3 friends are ok. Just get their permission to be in it, or I can crop it. Let me know when and where it was taken, and telling me what it is can be helpful too.
    Val

    --
    Wolfcat,
    dreaming of a costumed world
    Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2011
      My apologies folks,  this was not supposed to go to the group.