Contact info needed for Mary-Denise

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2011
      I need the email and/or phone number of Mary-Denise, a member of the costume guild who does lovely Elizabethan freehand embroidery.

      Liz
    • Elizabeth McCash
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
        While the Guild will not share our member's personal information, we may be able to put you in contact with another member. Would you please contact Treasurer (or myself) off-list?

        Thanks!
        -Elizabeth McCash
        --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth" <etarnove@...> wrote:

        > I need the email and/or phone number of Mary-Denise, a member of the costume guild who does lovely Elizabethan freehand embroidery.
        >
        > Liz

      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2011
          Ooops! I just realized I meant to post this question on the *San Diego* costumer's list. But you bring up a good point, I will be sure and ask for the info to be sent to me off list.

          Liz