Re: [CGWcostumers] Archeological find of 15th-century textiles

  • Lavolta Press
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2011
      This seems to be a related article and has some photos:

      http://www.uibk.ac.at/urgeschichte/institut/mitarbeiter./wissenschaftl/harald.stadler/schloss-lengberg/harpfe-dec-2010.pdf

      Fran
      Lavolta Press
      Books on making historic clothing
      www.lavoltapress.com

      On 6/30/2011 7:48 PM, cra2@... wrote:
      How fascinating!  Where are the photos?

      Cheryl Avirom

    • francesgrimble
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2011
        --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Lynn Downward <lynndownward@...> wrote:

        > Any photos? When/where was the lecture given?
        > Lynn, used to scientific publications with provenance

        http://www.nesat.org/pdf/Program_in_detail.pdf

        And if you want to contact the author for more information, a two-minute web search revealed her email in this document:

        http://www.minesdespiennes.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Vienna-2010-UISPP-Commission-program-+-list-18.9.2010.pdf

        and also other references to her on the net, which I will leave you to research.

        Fran
        Lavolta Press
        Books on making historic clothing
        Two new books of 1880s patterns!
        www.lavoltapress.com
      • bazizi@uci.edu
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2011
          > Should we all inundate her or could one see if there is more info/pics
          and let the rest know?
          Betsabea

        • cra2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 1, 2011
            Yes, let's get more information please.  Maybe she has a translation of the article into English and would allow it to be printed in Squeals. (Not exactly the listing you want on your academic curriculum vitae!)  The photos in the article I saw looked like a diaper, not a bra....

            Cheryl Avirom

            Cheryl R. Avirom
            attorney at law
            A PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
            440 REDONDO AVENUE, SUITE 202
            LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA 90814

            (562) 434-8464
            (562)434-1225 FAX

            Confidentiality Notice: The within electronic transmission and its attachments contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged. The information therein is intended only for the use of the named recipient. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic transmission is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this transmission is intended as legal advice. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.
          • cra2@aol.com