Vintage Beach Party

  • Judy Aronson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2011
      Tours of the Pt Fermin Lighthouse run every hour on the hour for the public. Pt Fermin Lighthouse is planning a private tour for our group at 1:30 PM on Friday 7-1-11. If you are counting on the tour and you have not responded yet, please RSVP to judydancer@.... Our group is limited to 12. If we have enough people interested to make a second group, we have to let the lighthouse know so they can add extra staff. That Friday is 4th of July weekend and very busy. Reservations for the tour are a must. And wear a vintage bathing suit.