Free bolt of fabric!

  • khiareshoor@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hello all,

      I am moving, and sadly do not have room in my new place for all my possessions.

      I have a bolt of lavender pleated silk chiffon if anyone would like it. I don't have a use for it and would love for it to go to someone who will use it. Since I had paid 16/yrd I really don't want to throw it away.

      I have not measured the fabric so I do not know how many yards there are in the bold. Since the fabric is perfectly pressed, I do not want unroll I to check because I am afraid I would not be able to re-roll it properly.

      I live in thousand oaks, so if you would like the fabric you will have to pick it up at my home.
    • Laura Freas
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011
        If nobody else claims it, I'd like to have it.
        Bests,
        Laura Freas
        818-992=1252 and I have no problem going to Thousand Oaks because I'm conveniently close by in West Hills.
        TA!
        Laura
        I am moving, and sadly do not have room in my new place for all my possessions.

        I have a bolt of lavender pleated silk chiffon if anyone would like it. I don't have a use for it and would love for it to go to someone who will use it. Since I had paid 16/yrd I really don't want to throw it away.

        I have not measured the fabric so I do not know how many yards there are in the bold. Since the fabric is perfectly pressed, I do not want unroll I to check because I am afraid I would not be able to re-roll it properly.

        I live in thousand oaks, so if you would like the fabric you will have to pick it up at my home.

        Laura Freas
        www.kellyfreas.com
      • Jessica George

        • Snuzequeen@aol.com