Fabric Sale

  • beverlyazizi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      If you need wool or linen or even some silk fashion fabrics club on line is having a sale and you can get tons of linen and wool on sale for $6/yard. There is also a little silk mostly oxford and a few other things. I didn't see any red wool but lot's of blue, browns, some stripes lot's of different blues in linen and some brighter colors too. I bought two pieces of linen form them recently and I am pretty happy. It is NOT thick and heavy and a is a pretty tight weave.