Membership Available for Transfer

  • kass1013
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hello all,

      At the end of 2010, I sent in my Costume College membership registration and have been waiting anxiously ever since for the day when I could get on the plane to go to my first Costume College.

      Unfortunately, that day won't come for me this year as circumstances will not allow me to attend.

      However, this means I have one membership and one ticket for the Time Traveler's Gala and the Fantasy Tea that I would love to transfer to someone who didn't register in time.

      Please contact me at historian@... if interested.

      Thanks!

      Kass McGann
    • kass1013
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
        Thank you for all who showed interest in my tickets. They have now been sold. Thanks!

        Kass