The Costumes of IRIS from Cirque Du Soleil -- June 22 at LACMA

  • monikagbutterfly@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      Hello all,

      In anticipation of the Vintage Circus demo at CoCo, I treated myself to this promising presentation up front:

      The Costumes of IRIS from Cirque Du Soleil: Characters By Design with Costume Designer Philippe Guillotel
      Wednesday, June 22 | 7:00 pm
      "...Philippe Guillotel, acclaimed costume designer for IRIS, will make a multi-media presentation, providing an inside look at the creativity, complexity and technology that goes into the making of the show's extraordinary costumes. A live performance and festive cocktail reception will follow.
      Bing Theater | General Admission: $40; Call the LACMA Box Office at 323 857-6010 or purchase online | Costume Council Members are free and must RSVP by June 15 to 323 857-6013 or costumecouncil@... RSVP is required."

      Maybe I'll meet some of you there?

      Monika Goebel