Re: Squeals March deadline looms

  • Diane M. Yoshitomi
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4 9:00 AM
      Chaz,
      Yes, please, continue to announce the deadline.  It helps to remind us all that WE are as responsible for the information in Squeals as is the Editor, and it just might tickle those repressed feelings of guilt that "gee, I really oughta' submit something now and then . . . hey, there's still time this month!"
      Diane Y
    • Barbara Troeller
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5 4:56 PM
        Chaz,

        I just sent along an item for the March Squeals on the Pasadena Museum Hat Exhibition.  Please let me know if you did not get that.

        Thanks!

        Barbara Troeller