Re: [CGWcostumers] Ok, So I want to teach a class...or two...

  • Barbara Troeller
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2010

      Heather,

      Great!  As I did not each last year, but have done so 3 years prior, please make sure I am on the mailing list.  Thanks and Happy New Year to all!

      Kind regards,  Barbara Troeller

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2011

        With the request for class submissions coming out this month, what is the dead-line for the return of those submission forms?  I am also considering volunteering to teach a class or two, and would be a first-time instructor at CoCo .

        Laurie Taylor

        Adjunct/Honors Faculty

        Applied Technology, Family & Consumer Sciences

        Dalby Building 301

        Phoenix College

        1202 West Thomas Road

        Phoenix, AZ   85013

        (602) 285-7294 – leave message

        (480) 560-7016

        www.costumeraz.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2011
          Laurie,

          The deadline is usually 3 weeks after the forms have been sent and the announcement made. I am going to >>guess<< early February, since we're still preparing the announcement. I will made sure you get a copy of the forms. :D