Ok, So I want to teach a class...or two...

  • clevengertonya
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2010
      Well, I have two classes in mind for Coco next year...yikes, that's next week...LOL

      One is a lecture class and one is a lecture and maybe how to...

      Remind my how I submit my classes for consideration...please...

      Thanks!!
    • Heather Pritchett
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 28, 2010
        Hi Tonya!

        Don't worry! You haven't missed anything! We'll send out the request for class submissions in January! Since you were a teacher in the past, you should be on the list to get the information!

        Heather
        Teacher Liaison, Programming

      • msgoldrush@aol.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 31, 2010

              Heather,

              Great!  As I did not each last year, but have done so 3 years prior, please make sure I am on the mailing list.  Thanks and Happy New Year to all!

              Kind regards,  Barbara Troeller

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2011

                With the request for class submissions coming out this month, what is the dead-line for the return of those submission forms?  I am also considering volunteering to teach a class or two, and would be a first-time instructor at CoCo .

                Laurie Taylor

                Adjunct/Honors Faculty

                Applied Technology, Family & Consumer Sciences

                Dalby Building 301

                Phoenix College

                1202 West Thomas Road

                Phoenix, AZ   85013

                (602) 285-7294 – leave message

                (480) 560-7016

                www.costumeraz.blogspot.com

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 4, 2011
                  Laurie,

                  The deadline is usually 3 weeks after the forms have been sent and the announcement made. I am going to >>guess<< early February, since we're still preparing the announcement. I will made sure you get a copy of the forms. :D