CoCo Drawing Dates - Don't jump the gun, it could cost you

  • Gail Mitschek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      Just a reminder to watch your dates for sending in your Application for Membership to Costume College 2009.

      We have had some folks jump the gun on sending in their College applications for the First Tier (you were a member in good standing on Sept. 1, 2008) Lottery Drawing. As was printed in the "Save The Date" flyer and the most recent issue of Squeals, First Tier applicants should submit with postmarks no earlier than 10/20/08 and no later than 11/17/08.  The CGW board had agreed that any applications received prior to the 10/20/08 date would be held until all the properly received applications were assigned and then be included in the first tier if there was still space available or be moved to the second tier.  However, since the actual application form does not include the words "Do Not Mail Sooner Than. . ." I am asking Natalie Meyer to return these few "sooners" so that they may re-submit in the appropriate fashion.  From this point on, however, we will keep them and hold them until the folks that followed the directions have been drawn.  So this is fair warning to everyone. This notice will also be posted on the websites

      Thank you for your time and attention.

      Annie Mitschek
      President
      CGW, Inc.