Re: [CGWcostumers] OT - Sponsors needed For AIDS Walk Los Angeles

  • Snuzequeen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
      Dear Annie--
      This is coming to you from Dordrecht, Netherlands, whre Bill and I are on a bike and barge tour.  I would be happy to send you a donation of $25, but I am leery of doing it from here over the Internet.  I see that the walk is October 19, --we get home Oct 6th, so I will print out a donation form and mail it in about the 8th.  Is that OK?  Will it get to you?  Please reply with your best advice--
      Otherwise, eating much cheese and chocolate and beer, and taking in the sights.  I got an idea for a small article for Squeals while looking at a painting about guilds in Antwerp--when I am back on West coast time I will write it up.
      Hugs-
      Karen